Sunday, June 26, 2011

Random Tagging Round-up (NSFW)



Sort of getting back to our roots today.  These are all photos my Facebook friends have been tagged in.  With the exception of a certain Osage and Dakota, most of these tags were meant as compliments.
There are a few common themes in these kind of images that fill the internet.

Sky Faces

Because the wolves are coming over for dinner on Wednesday...


Not "Awful" enough?  Photoshop in a creepy leering Spears brother!




 Wolves
Sky faces + wolves = double points!


Photoshop is hard...


Dreams Catchers:
Do not feed the dream-catcher bear.


Wolves, white women, pink feathers, oh, and I'm glad we're friends. Ahhhh....

All these things would eat you if they had a chance...just sayin' :)


Photoshop WTF?


Okay, I get the trees, eagles, owls, and generic mystical guy, but why are there 2 Death stars in this picture?


It's like they put everything "Awful" in a blender!


Rule 34
Why does so much "Native Inspired" art include the "O" face?

 Somebody really likes wolves.
Wait a minute!
Skyface + wolf + rule 34 = TRIPLE POINTS!



I'm not thinking about religion  right now, are you?  
I'm waiting for that really strong wind. O.o.

OH MY! Wait, is that Gene Simmons as an Angel? 

4 comments:

  1. I see you've been learning teh memes. There are simultaneously at least a hundred and over nine thousand memes.

    My thoughts:

    If the wolves are coming over, don't invite any vegans over. Except maybe as dinner.

    I swear, neither of the Spears brothers has ever had a creepy memetic molester vibe to them...until now.

    The last sky face one is getting close to 34.

    Red-eyed wolf? Careful, that's a demon dog!

    I didn't know white tigers were native to the Americas. Did you?

    The two Death Stars? The mystical guy's name is Walks Above, of course. (Please, please tell me you understand that one.)

    Yeah, good luck showing a painting of an Indian man (always looking muscular, though not necessarily bodybuilder levels) in just a loincloth without every androphilic mind going to something...other than religion. Well, maybe to phallic worship. Us gynecophiles don't get so lucky.

    I say that the angel in the last one should be an albino, and the girl should be a teenage Japanese boy. Then the latter can annoy me to no end, and the former can die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've got one for you:

    http://www.lakotawritings.co.uk

    Currently down (I think), but when it's up, it's trope-overdosed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, by the way, "haters gonna hate" is also a meme.

    I so want to make this now:

    Milhouse: I'm a meme.
    Random Indian: No you're not.
    Milhouse: Well, I try to be.
    Random Indian: I try not to be. Doesn't make it so.

    And yes, all memes involving Indians have so much fail that they might as well be forced memes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Haters gonna hate" actor is William Shatner as Capt. Kirk in a ST-TOS episode.

    ReplyDelete