Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy 4-20

No, this image isn't wiggling, it's just you.
 Today's post makes no sense  Why should it?  It's 4-20 and I reserve the right to be as incoherent as possible, but in all honesty I never was that coherent to begin with.  Disclaimer: the celebration of 4-20 does not mean the Blog Author advocates illegal activity of any kind...I just think it's funny.

Here's some brightly colored images for you to stare at.

from some new-agey site 
Whoa...
from the same new agey site
Anybody else thinking about the end of the world?

These rocks glow in the dark!
stolen form this blog
I realize this picture has nothing to do with Native Americans at all, but they're rocks and they freaking GLOW IN THE DARK!  Isn't that just mind blowing?

This thing is creeping me out...
from www.glitzgifts.net


It's like somebody's handbag came to life and tried to start a conversation with you.
I can't tell if this is "Native Inspired" or not, the description is too damn long for me to read with that thing staring at me, but it costs $2,777.00.

Lookie, another dreamcatcher...

stolen from a French blog
I found this while looking for Iktomi. This is not him, but don't worry, he'll turn up.

But if you need a spider fix...  (NSFW, wait, who am I kidding, you aren't at work!)


And for the munchies...
from pulse
Yes, Cupcake Teepees with SPRINKLES!

Happy 4-20, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment